Powered by Blogger.

latest news

Monday 6 July 2020

"يحي الفخراني" Yahya Al-Fakhrani: This is my will Rajaa Al-Jeddawi

Yahya Al-Fakhrani: This is my will
Egyptian artist Yahya Al-Fakhrani confirmed that he was shocked by what happened to the artist, Rajaa Al-Jeddawi, while she was hospitalized because of bullying against her.

Al-Fakharani said in statements with the media, Amr Adib: "When Tamer Al-Jeddawi got bullied on the media media, I vanished ... and I said to my children, if I became aware, and it would cost millions of people, it takes something from the state, and I am well off."
Amr Adeeb said: "Whoever bullies Rajaa Al-Jeddawi was disgusted by the fact that the state is transported by the hospital."
And the Egyptian actress Rajaa Al-Jeddawi was attacked by a number of people on social media because of the speed with which the Egyptian government transferred her to the Ismailia Hospital as soon as they learned that she was infected with the Corona virus.
Rajaa Al-Jeddawi was present on a penetrative respirator, and she entered intensive care after her health deteriorated, and she conducted 3 swabs of "pcr" analyzes, which proved her infection with Corona virus until she died yesterday Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment